Tuesday, March 10, 2015

3/4 of the way done...crazy

Dear Family and Friends,                                                       3-9-15

This was one of the hardest weeks of my mission.  I have never struggled to get out and work as much as I did this week, but the thing that really left me in awe was Sunday during church. We had three investigators and 4 less-actives come to church, all of which we didn't really see this week and all decided to come on their own. Our investigator actually called us the night before to see what time church was and we hadn't seen her and her boyfriend in a couple of weeks. I just sat in RS and almost started crying because of the miracle that we hit standard this week for the first time in months and I definitely didn't feel worth of such a blessing at all. All I could do was sit in awe of how kind my Father in Heaven is, and feeling how much he loved me, even though  I didn't feel worthy of it.  I will keep working and pushing through this. It will get better because it has every other time I have gotten down.

Thanks for all of the love and support this week, it really does help. :)

Sister Blood 




The Colley Creek District

District Leader, Elder Thompson

They had Ice cream...I had fruit juice.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment