Monday, February 2, 2015

From 70 degrees to a current temperature of 5 degrees...



Dear Family and Friends,

This was another great week up in Topeka! We had some awesome miracles, like having three potential investigators who were referrals from other missionaries turn into new investigators! Sadly it snowed so they didn't come to church, but they have a lot of really good potential. I am definitely getting to know the area better, and am actually able to navigate to most general areas of the area which is exciting for me! Sometimes I still get disoriented out in the country about where north is, but I am happy that I am no longer always lost. The work is picking up and we are actually getting a teaching pool! They are not all solid, but the fact we have a pool makes it so much easier to motivate ourselves to go out and find more people to add to it! I love being a missionary! I am completely at peace that this is where I am supposed to be right now!

We had exchanges this week which was fun. I stayed in Topeka with Sister Gurr and Sister Deppe went to Lawrence. Sister Gurr is a pretty funny sister, so I got a lot of entertainment  being her companion for the day. 

We get to go to the temple tomorrow in Kansas City! I am super pumped to get to go again. I am positive the Kansas City Temple is now my favorite temple! I am sure some other stuff happened this week but I can't remember what... 

Oh ya! We got to go down to Osage city a few days ago with a member. It took almost a hour to get down there but it was cool. We got to meet a really sweet sister who was down there. I love long car rides so it made me happy that I got to sit in the back seat and watch the pretty rain covering the  Kansas Landscape as we drove by! :)

Love ya!
SIster BLood


We went to Denny for breakfast with Ben and his son Jordy this week. 

Pictures from the Mini MTC


Sister Deppe

No comments:

Post a Comment