Monday, November 24, 2014

Week 45! Strangest week of my life

Dear Family and Friends,

This was without a doubt the weirdest week I think I have had on my mission. Tuesday through Friday was "packed" as sister Howell described it. A good chunk of Tuesday and Friday was spent packing and weighing Sister Howell's luggage to make sure it wasn't overweight and that we were able to get everything in it that needed to go home. Then on Friday we met the Sister Training Leaders in Abilene and carpooled with them to Wichita. We were late, so instead of dropping them off at the mission office we dropped them off at the mission home. It was kind of eerie driving to Wichita because there was some crazy fog from Junction all the way to Wichita (which is a 2.5 hour drive). 
Since I lost my companion and so did Sister Payton they stuck us together in Salina. It is really weird being in an area other than your own for more than a day. I am honestly homesick for JC, I can't wait to go back tomorrow after we pick up my new companion Sister Palmer. I don't know anything about her other then the fact she came out 3 transfers ago. I am sure it's going to be awesome and we are going to totally rock it in Junction this next transfer! 

Sister Howell and I got the sillies on the Way to Wichita and took some pretty entertaining pictures. I included a few of my favorites. I loved being companions with Sister Howell and feel pretty privileged to be her last companion. When I die I hope I can die as well as she did. I swear she didn't get trunky, even the day she went home she wasn't trunky. I don't know how she did it, but I want to be like her someday! :)

Have a wonderful week!

Love,
     Sister Blood :D  

Silly Pictures with Sister Howell, last day




No comments:

Post a Comment