Monday, November 10, 2014

Preparing for Baptisms like crazy!

Dear Family and Friends,

This week has been great with lots of wonderful weather! 

The bulk of the week has been teaching and preparing for Baptisms like crazy! Trusting no complications come up we should be having a family of three be baptized along with Jenaya! It has been so cool working with all of these people. All are working really hard to make sure they can be baptized before Sister Howell leaves for home. I can't believe I only have around 11 days left with my wonderful companion! I am going to miss her so much!

Funnest part of the week was playing tag football as a zone on last p-day. After playing and doing pretty well at catching and running I suddenly am beginning to understand why people like football! As long as the guys you are playing with will pass you the football it is actually a lot of fun to play! Who would have ever guessed! The downside is that Sister Howell and I were really sore for the first few days after, apparently we don't get enough exercise walking places.

love you all!

Sister Blood :)


Junction City Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment