Tuesday, July 8, 2014

LAURA CAME TO CHURCH!

Dear Family and Friends,
I really shouldn't save my group email until the end, it makes it really hard to make sure I have enough time to get all of my thoughts in order. Well really there is one overall even this week that sums up everything... LAURA CAME TO CHURCH! She actually made it this week after 4 months of working with her she came! She said she is excited to come next week and be baptized the week after on July 19July 19 may just be the best day of my life, at least so far. She has gone 11 days now without smoking and as she puts in the blessing she got really worked because she is not "climbing the walls" as she feels the withdrawal from nicotine. Best part about when she gets baptized is we will need some addition priesthood holders to help baptize her since she has a very crippled spine. She is awesome and I am so excited to see how much she has changed since I met her.
The Gospel really is true and if it wouldn't we wouldn't have had the people come into the fold at the rate we do. Miracles happen which is why our mission will reach our goal this month of 75 baptisms in July! Keep us in your prayers that we can find and help all 75 of the children of God we are supposed to this month. It's going to be amazing!
Oh and Sister Murphy decided we had had enough of Satan getting us down, so at the beginning of the week she made a sign and posted it on the wall. Needless to say this week was awesome and I don't go a day without remembering I can have the power to not let Satan get to me! Sometimes it is hard but that is why Heavenly Father gives us missionaries amazing support systems like parents and good friends to give us the words we need to hear to get up "kick Satan in the knees" and get moving forward. So thank you Mom, Carie, and Matt for your words and advice I cannot explain how much they helped me this week!
Love you all!
Sister Blood


P.S. Derby Zone is Da Bomb!

  Sister Murphy decided we had had enough of Satan getting us down,
so at the beginning of the week she made a sign and posted it on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment