Monday, May 5, 2014

Gone Fishing!

Dear Family and Friends,
This week was fun and a bit of a blur. On Monday Maria took us fishing! We didn't catch anything because it was super windy, but it was still fun. Plus we learned how to cast the fishing line which was neat. I love spending time with Maria and feel she has taught me so much more than I have or will ever teach her. She really is a truly amazing woman!
My new companion is Sister Murphy, she is from Cottonwood, Utah and is totally awesome! She is super fun and happy, and I have a feeling we are going to be able to be part of and see some awesome miracles this transfer! Having my cousin in the same ward is pretty awesome, and a bit odd all at the same time. Sister Favre jokingly told the District Leader, Elder Dickson's companion, "I can't believe you let them talk to each other! Isn't that totally against the rules!" It's going to be a fun and amazing transfer I can tell.
We found a new investigator that isn't interested in hearing our message... yet. But she did let us go and do some service for her in her yard, because she is in her 70s and is very slow  moving. When she answered the door the day we came to do service and she saw us along with Elder Dickson, Elder Defreeze, and Debra (a less active we are working with) on her porch all ready to help she said. "Oh My, you've brought a whole army!" It was really cool getting to work with her and having the Elders join us made it even more fun. I love service and I look forward to tomorrow when we are going to help her again. Oh and she requested we play the piano for her too! This week, transfer, and entire mission is going to be great!
Love you all,
~Sister Blood


                                      Fishing



Maria our fishing teacher


Sister McDerrmott



Elder Stum, Elder Baylock, Sister Smartt, Sister Blood
Silly Walrus Missionaries
District Lunch


No comments:

Post a Comment