Monday, April 28, 2014

Sister McDermott will be leaving


Dear Family and Friends,
Well time has been flying by. We found 34 people in the past 12 days that have become either new investigators or new potential investigators. We gave most of them away to either the Elders in our ward or to the Spanish Speaking Elders. Sister McDermott said she is tired of having to call the Zone Leaders all the time to ask permission to give the referrals to the Spanish Elders because we do it so often. Well it's the end of this transfer which means things are bound to change, including that I am done with training!
Even though I am done with training I still have some things to pass off before I will be aloud to drive, so hopefully by next transfer I will be able to drive, though at that point it will be 5 months or so since I've driven so the question will be... do I dare drive? Along with the other changes that will be coming this transfer Sister McDermott is leaving me to go to Liberal Kansas, which is on the edge of the Oklahoma border and about as far away from her dream area of serving in Nebraska as you can get. My new companion is Sister Murphy and I don't know anything about her, but I will be sure to tell you about her next week!

 Another sweet thing that is happening is that my cousin Elder Dickson is coming to Harrison Park to serve with our District Leader! How crazy is that! I never though we would be in the same area at the same time! I was very excited when I found out this morning and Sister McDermott thought something might be wrong because of how noisy I was. I am ready and excited for the change but I am sad to part ways with Sister McDermott. We have gotten really close this transfer, which is a good thing except when she decides to short sheet your bed when you are in the shower before bed... and so in an attempt to get her back as she lays in bed laughing in the dark you throw your alarm clock at her. Which ends up hitting the wall and coming apart (don't worry it snapped back together and works just fine), because you threw it harder than you intended because you were laughing too. We have lots of fun together if you can't tell.
Love you all lots!
Sister Blood
Andrea came to church for the first time in 6 months of teaching her.

Dinner with the Favre's





Brother Favre (the elder) is the Ward Mission Leader and his wife is like our mission/ward mom. She defiantly looks out for us a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment