Monday, May 18, 2015

Very Short Letter

I think this letter takes the prize for her shortest!  This is her reason for it being short, " We will only be online for an hour today, because we are with the STL's and with it being Sister Delosanto's last p-day she doesn't want to spent a lot of time emailing today"

Dear Family and Friends,                                           5-18-15

I have a whole 3 minutes to type this.... stupid timed computers! 

Highlights of the week,
My companion hit a pole coming out of a car wash so we are carless for the next week.
I found and named a fish in a gutter. His name is Fredrick the Fish and I even got to pet him!
I am staying in Andover with Sister Williams for the next transfer. 
We had a super cool experience yesterday with a recently activated member blessing the Sacrament  for the first time. The care and passion he put into it was amazing! I have never felt that kind of love and power during the sacrament! I wish I had time to say more!

Love you all so much!

Sister Blood :) 

Oh and we had an awesome P-day last week playing at the park. Spinning platforms are the best! and probably the closest thing I can find to a roller coaster in Kansas :) 

Found a fish in the gutter

Fredrick the Fish

Oh and we had an awesome P-day last week playing at the park. Spinning platforms are the best! and probably the closest thing I can find to a roller coaster in Kansas :) 

Sister William's hit a pole driving out of the car wash :(

No comments:

Post a Comment