Monday, May 11, 2015

Skype for Mother's Day...Loved it!

Dear Family and Friends,

Well it's one of those weeks I think back on and have no idea what happened this week. The week went by so fast I have honestly no clue what actually happened. Good thing we have planners with notes in them!

Well with yesterday being Mothers Day I got to Skype home which was pretty cool! I love my family so much! It is pretty surreal to think that the next time I talk to them will actually be in person. With 12 weeks in front of me it is going to be the BEST time of my life and my mission. I know I will be staying in Andover, which I love "super much" and we are seeing a lot of success!

James is still progressing, he is moving forward like a turtle, but at least it is forward! He almost came to church last week and was sick this week, but he is actually reading the chapters we leave him to read from the Book of Mormon which is good! The next really big step is he needs to learn to recognize the spirit and the truth it is confirming. 

We had some super cute young investigators go to activity days this week and they loved it! We find it kind of funny most of the people we have found and are teaching lately have been African American which makes me smile, they are such a cool people, I love their personality and spunk they add to everything!

Well sad  that is all I can really think to add for the week, so LOVE You all and I'll talk to you next week!


Sister Blood :) 

We went to Keeper of the Plains last Monday and took a picture since neither of us got to do that our first day in Kansas due to flight delays. Katelyn and Sister Williams

We went to a Louisianan style cooking restaurant the other day and the plates were HUGE. It was enough food for three meals easily, but it was so yummy! (The picture is of Sister Siegfried)

Some of the super cute kids we get to see and talk to all the time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment