Monday, January 19, 2015

Week 53 One Year!

Dear Family and Friends,

Despite my own doubts I have now been a missionary for a year as of Thursday! I can't believe it's actually be a whole year, it feels like an eternity, but at the same time the longer I am out the less time it actually feels like has passed since I was at home. 

This week was awesome! We didn't have a lot of success other then the 11 Less Actives that came to church. We seem to be in a drought of investigators since we now have 1 solid and 1 not so solid investigator. We kept on going with faith and I know that God will bless us as we keep going forward with great faith that Heavenly Father will provide as we are obedient and steadfast! 

I've been reading Jesus the Christ this week. Wow that book is super addictive! Sadly we don't have as much time as I would like to spend reading everyday, but what time I do get builds my faith and knowledge of Christ so much! I know that he is my savior and that he really lived and walked this earth!

Love
Sister Blood!



Elder Shaffer with the hole he carved in his pie. 

Sister Blood and Sister Deppe out Tracting

The perks of your cousin serving in the Mission office, you get notes of encouragement on the back of your packages that have a "lay over" in the mission office.

No comments:

Post a Comment