Monday, September 8, 2014

Saying Goodbye to Sister McCarrick

Dear Family and Friends,

This was probably the hardest week of my mission, and possibly my life! Saying Goodbye to Sister McCarrick was really rough, as proof by the fact I actually cried... a lot! My companions and the people I serve around tease me about the fact I never cry. But I did when I said goodbye to Sister McCarrick, shows how much praying for charity and the ability to help someone can change you! Being Sister McCarrick's companion was honestly one of the best experiences I have had on my mission, it is 6 weeks where I was able to grow and really understand how Christ loves us each individually! 
Other than transfers, and becoming companions with the Awesome Sister Howell (I don't have a picture, but I did take a picture with her and send home clear back in February); this week consisted of getting sick. Apparently there is this random bug going around which has had a huge outbreak in Kansas and Missouri. It was not fun being down for more than half the week, but I am on the mend now! And I wasn't surprised  I got sick since this now makes 5 or 6 years in a row of being sick the week of Labor Day. 

That sums up the week,

Love you all, and thanks for the prayers you send Heaven ward for the sake of the missionaries!

~Sister Blood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment